Our Phyto 5 facials and lymphatic drainage treatments use the healing power of the elements to rebalance and rejuvenate the skin. The five elements are WOOD, FIRE, EARTH, METAL, & WATER. Each treats a different skin imbalance. The imbalances correspond to a season but the treatments can be done any time of the year!
We are proud to carry the Phyto5 Energetic Skincare line at Infinity. These beautifully crafted aromatherapy products will revitalize and refresh your skin whatever the season. Phyto5 products use quality ingredients and aromatherapy to heal the body from the outside and in.
TREATMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
1 hour – $90
Full body session
1 hour – $120
2 hours – $200
Full body with facial
2.5 hours – $250
**Back, Hand, OR Foot Treatment
30 min – $50
**Available for a 20% discount when added on to a full treatment massage or flexibility/strength training session
Lymphatic Drainage FAQs
Lymphatic drainage is a unique technique with many exciting benefits. The lymphatic system is a one-way path from the interstitial tissues to the circulatory system. The treatment is a non-invasive, natural healthcare treatment for prevention and can augment traditional healthcare by treating the following:
- Stimulates your immune system by increasing the flow of fluid to your lymph nodes
- Helps to reduce edema through the movement of body fluid
- Eliminates waste from body tissues
- Stimulates circulation
- Treatments activate the parasympathetic nervous system helping you relax
- Circulation stimulation
- Relieve muscle spasms and pain
Our Lymph System has three primary functions:
- Produce, maintain and distribute lymphocytes that defend the body against infection
- Facilitate excess interstitial fluid movement from the tissues to the blood. The movement of this fluid helps our bodies maintain normal blood volume while also preventing the development of edema.
- Transport nutrients, hormones, lipids, and waste products from the tissue to the veins of the circulatory system.
Treatment is performed in a similar way to a massage. The room will be private, warm, and comfortable for a maximum relaxation experience. Positioning may be different depending on the body area being treated and the specific treatment protocol.
The full body treatment uses the 5 element Phyto5 body and face products. All products used are natural and use plant-based ingredients combined with essential oils. Learn more about their products here.
Phyto5 Traditional Chinese Medicine 5-element face product line corresponds to the seasons. Each season will be using a different element, with in-between seasons using earth.