Maintenance & Sanitation Plan
COVID-19 Additions (Effective June 1st, 2020)
**All additional COVID-19 procedures are on top of my already rigorous cleaning procedures which can be found below.**
- Appointments will be staggered to prevent congregating in the waiting areas. If you arrive early for your appointment, please contact me via text or call and I will come and get you at the front door.
- Use the automatic door opener when you arrive or use gloves to enter the building.
- Masks will be required to enter the building. I will have disposable masks available for you to use.
- I am taking extra precautions not to touch any unnecessary surfaces during your session and will wipe all used surfaces after each session.
- My phone, iPad, and mask will not be touched during a session.
- No credit card payments will be accepted. However, I will accept cash, check, Zelle, and Venmo payments.
- Proper handwashing techniques will be used before and after each client appointment.
- A sheet will be used over my stretching mat to ensure no cross-contamination between clients
- My cleaner is Force of Nature which is a CDC approved and EPA certified cleaner.
- I have added an air purifier as well as a humidifier to weigh down any airborne viruses.
Maintenance & Sanitation Plan
The office for Infinity Flexibility has pilates equipment, a standard massage table, face cradle, cups, desk, chair, and stool. All linens and towels are folded and stored in a separate enclosed linen closet. Massage oils, creams, and cleaning supplies are neatly stored in drawers and shelves in the treatment room, and/or in the linen closet.
Sanitation practices are as follows:
- For each new client, the massage table is made with a clean fitted sheet, top sheet and blanket. The client will be asked to lie between the two sheets and will be properly covered and appropriately draped for the entire session.
- The face cradle has an industry-standard cover that will be changed for each new client.
- The temperature of the massage room will remain between 60 and 75 degrees. Blankets will be available for the client upon request. All rooms are well lit and ventilated.
- At the end of the day, the massage table and pilates equipment will be thoroughly cleaned with barbicide wipes and Force of Nature cleaner.
- All instruments are soaked in Barbicide after and between each use.
- All used sheets and face cradle covers are stored in a closed linen bag in the linen closet and washed weekly. All linens and towels are washed in hot water, Bio-Kleen sports laundry detergent, and bleach.
- All cupping supplies are cleaned in a dishwasher with hot water and cascade detergent between each use. Glass cups are stored in a covered glass jar filled with Barbicide between uses.
- All other surfaces including desk, shelves, etc are cleaned with Force of Nature cleaner each day.
- Our office is cleaned daily by a service provided in the subletting agreement; this includes waste removal, vacuuming, and dusting.
Licensing: I hold a valid massage license from Bancroft School of Massage and a current State of MA license as a Licensed Massage Therapist. The application is being submitted in February 2020 for a valid license from the Natick Board of Health.
Facilities: Access to public bathroom/toilet facilities are available and accessible to employees and patrons at all times. Bathrooms have hot and cold water available, hand soap and hand dryers/towels. The facilities are cleaned every night by a contracted service.
Waiting Area: The office contains a well-lit waiting area for clients who arrive early for their appointment. (June 1st update: Currently unavailable!)